Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Building a Doghouse

Mother Earth News (My favorite magazine) [Link] had it's servers down for a couple of months. Not all of them I assume, but the ones relating to the email newsletters were down.

Last week they sent me an apology letter and promised to resume the newsletter "yay" and today I just got my first one in several months.

Featured in it was a post of "Building a Doghouse Step by Step" linked to them by the folks at (GRIT "celebrating rural America since 1882") <-- you can use that link.

Here is a link to the Doghouse design followed by a very brief illustration and description from their page on the plan. Here is the link [Link], use the link for access to the full set of plans. I think it's split into a 4 page post.

Building a Doghouse Step by Step

Take time to build the perfect pad for your pet.

DogHouse1
composite illustration by Nate Skow; dog photo by Alexander Abolinsh\












No comments: