Wednesday, December 17, 2008

1,426,239 page hits in ten freakin days!

I got one million - four hunert, twenty-six thousand, two hunnert an thirty-nine page hits in ten days? And not one comment out of 1,426,239 visitors. I know yer a bunch of lazy one-way selfish bastards and tarts but.... Why not leave a comment for me?

Everything I posted was a comment for you. Did you notice that?

By July this blog will be 5,000 pages with more than 5,000,000 visitors a month. Guess what I do then?

I fukkin delete everything and leave this thing dead on its track unless I see comments.

By the way I track everyone coming to this blog, when I decide to...

Post replies and in 1,426,239 I think I deserve at least one recommendation for a stinkin post that I did not by my own effort find!

I will kill this blog so use it if you want but I think you should contribute also.

Signed,,,,
Funk!