Tuesday, January 13, 2009

This is Rod Argent Folks...

I posted him before he got off on his own then after he got off on his on then while he was on his own before he got off on his own then after he had just gotten off on his own after I posted him before he was off on his own and then I posted him before when he was on his own, just when he got on his own back in 1970 again because I got all freakin confusiated and din't know what the hell to do so I just did it. You understand, dontcha????

Want the long version too???

Time Of The Season/The Zombies



Argent Hold Your Head Up 1973



The Zombies - She's not There (Hullabaloo 1965)



Argent - Liar (1970) [ORIGINAL VERSION]
Sorry but this aint a live vid but it's a rare one and worth the listen-to while yer readin yer email anyway



Bonus version as promised: The Zombies - Time Of the Season (stereo)

No comments: