Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Art of Kei Liwanag

Sorry but I snagged this whole thing.

I had to but here's where I got it from [link], this woman is Fantastic.

I also snagged her vid from the first page of her art blog

Here is her self description...

"I'm Kei Liwanag, an artist from the Philippines. I'm currently working as a digital colorist at IAS Manila Studio.

My blog name is BLAK and no it's not a typo. It's my name initials and can also mean Kei Liwanag's Art Blog. AKBL and KLAB sound weird so I went with BLAK. I hope there's a deeper explanation but nah, it's just cheesy like that. :D"


Kei Liwanag

Kei is not your typical 24 year old pink-loving girl, yes she is pretty but there's more to her than being girly and fun. Her illustrations have been widely recognized around the world and was able to have some of her illustrations published through Ballistic Publishing’s Exotique 4 and Udon’s Street Fighter Tribute Artbook.

Currently she works as a digital colorist/CG artist at the IAS (Manila branch). You can view more of her works at her portfolio page or at her art blog.




No comments: