Friday, January 16, 2009

Fun Stuff, The Simpsons songs

Sorry but don't have em all and post is in a whole bunch of parts.

Still the stuff is cute and good for a giggle.

As usual. These are links to full page views (because there are too many to put on a page otherwise), Right click on each file and select "Open in a new tab" or "open in a new window" then close the window after seeing. If you'd rather then just click on the link then back page to get back here if you'd prefer, just it takes longer for the page to load that way.

NOTE: These aren't vids either. They are just seamed screen cap overlays set to the music. Guy that made these must have spent hours on it because just this damn post is taking me hours. Also a lotta reference to Simpsons-Club.de

http://images.killermovies.com/s/thesimpsons/simpsons_family.jpg

Sampson's Songs....

Part 1 (Main title & Itchy & Scratchy Show intro)
Part 2 (Bart's marching song, Lisa's second grade blues, Barns campaign jingle and maybe another.)
Part 3 (Happy birthday Lisa, Talkin' softball, Eye on Springfield report theme & Flaming Moe's")
Part 4 (Work all day, for some old man, I finally bagged me a Homer, Will you bunk with me tonight & His name is Homer"
Part 5 (We're sending our love down the well, Kamp Krusty song, tribute to Mr. Burnes & Mr. Plow jingle)
Part 6 (Flintstones theme, Monorail, The mediocre presidents & It was a very good beer)
Part 7 (Union strike song, Everyone loves Ned Flanders theme, Wacking day hymn, Yer gonna like me & Baby on board)
Part 8 (Springfield-Springfield, Who needs Kwik-E Mart, Quimby campaign jingle & A chorus line, We Do - Stonecutters theme song)
Part 9 (See my vest, Jazz man "Whole reason for this post, I love this one - LOL" ,I'm an amendment, Dr. Zauis & You'll never make a monkey out of me)
Part 10 (The jolly Bengali, Cletus the slack jaws yokel, Skinner and the Superintendent theme, Scorpio, The spring in Springfield, Minimum wage nanny, Cut every corner, A booze hound named Barney & Happy just the way we are)
Part 11 (The itchy & Scratchy & Poochie show, The Poochie Rap, Love-matic Grandpa theme, The garbage man can & Canyonero)
Part 12 (Those we're the days & All singing - all dancing)
Part 13 - not available yet
Part 14 (This log is your log - this log is my log, Special girl, Spelling Bee, Yvan Eht Nioj & Hunger pains)
Part 15 - not available yet
Part 16 (Yummy-yummy-yummy, Everyone hates Ned Flanders, Mexican hat dance song, I love to walk & Me and you again)
Part 17 (Vote for a winner, I'm their queen, Skinners evil plan, A tango takes two & Smart girl three six)
Part 18 (I'm Henry VIII, Miss Krabapple, Bart's Hip-Hop song, Welcome to Moe's & America)
Part 19 (I'm talkin' Springfield, My kitty died, Always my dad & Privileged boy)
Part 20 (I wish I we're an Oscar Meyer Weiner, Hush little baby + Lisa's Mockingbird, ABC song, 99 Luftballons & Song of Shelbyville)
Part 21 (In the garden of Eden "by I. Ron Butterfly - Funny as hell", You're checkin' in, HMS pinafore medley, Oh Mein Papa & Smoke on the water)
Part 22 (Que Sara Sara, Simpson's Christmas boogie, Oh Bob, Sherry smells - Terry smells, Joy to the world, Silent night, Glory Glory Hallelujah, Joy to the world "different one" & Papa can you hear me)
Part 23 (Put it in your cap, Can I borrow a feeling, Jedediah song, Pour the wine, My Bratwurst, I am the champion, Three Chinese Dragons - American jerks are going home, Milhouse is teaching me "good one" & then , Josephs many color coat)
Part 24 (Teddybear picnic, Stretch Dude and Clobber Girl, I am evil Homer, I am so smart - I am so smart, Senor Burnes, Do the Bartman, Send in the clowns "decent one")
Part 25 (Adequate, Not on my clothes, Indoors all night & Longing for the shack)
Part 26 (Orb of Isis music, Lady in blue, Picture in picture, Frere Jacques, Close to you, Shavin' my shoulders, Beer in the coconut, Twinkle-twinkle little star, Disaster, Aint no party like a Lenny party & Welcome to the jungle-gym)

WOW, is this post really done?
Damn thing took me three hours, but I wanted to see what was good on it anyway.

Here is a link to "http://simpsons-club.de/", they have Tic-Tac-Doh' and some other games an stuff but first I think you need to learn to read dot-de, or something...

Enjoy,,,

No comments: