Tuesday, January 13, 2009

12 Girl Band

Sorry about the font color and text in this post. I could fix it but these wimmin are good enough no matter how I post em.

Enjoy...

12 girls band _ El Condor Pasa





Clocks "Twelve girls band, the thirteen instrument players"
"Yea it's a Coldplay cover and Yea I do know what the 13th instrument is that they be playin"




12 Girls Band - Shanghai



"12 Girls Band was formed in 2001, after its accomplished players—all of whom studied music at the most prestigious conservatories and schools across the People's Republic of China, and have played ... "


Chinese Beauties 1-"Only Time"(Twelve Girls Band)
[Link]
"I linked it because I aint gonna steal it, that means if you wanna watch it you need to take onna them extra fingers you aint usin and click on the link with it to see it on their page. (I recomend you right click on it and select "open in a new window" or "open in a new tab" tho, so you won't have to reload this page if you plan on comin right back.

Enjoy...

No comments: