Saturday, January 17, 2009

D.I.Y. is art "Art is invention"

D.I.Y. The Cheapest Solar Panel System ever

See this solar panel system with lights. Inexpensive, easy to install, reduce your power bill. Cheap Solar Power. Cheap Home System.




How to Make A Homemade Chicken Incubator



the text:
"A possible solution to a major problem.

We started off with a dozen "supposed" fertile eggs. Several began to develop but only one made it to Day 18.

On Day 14, thanks to youtuber Ceciliaboo, we added 15 additional eggs to the incubator with our lone survivor.

This was great news for the team, but bad news for the eggs. On Day 18 (Today) the egg is not to be turned and the humidity level is to rise dramatically. However, this would have a negative effect on the eggs that were just placed in the incubator. Either, the lone egg would make it and the new batch would die, or vice-versa.

SO. Saturday night I had an epiphany.

I woke up and drove back and forth from Lowes to Wal-Mart and to the school. I assembled a home-made chicken Incubator! I thought it was a silly idea, but it just might work.

The lone egg will be placed here with the humidity level jacked WAY up. He can hatch and poop all over the place and the other eggs will not be affected. I may even make this into my permanent Hatcher.

The temperature was soaring pretty high the last time I checked so lets just hope that this works.

By the way, I cendled all of the 15 eggs and it looks as though ALL of them are fertile and small veins are already developing.

Wish us luck!!!

And keep your fingers crossed for the lone egg. His birthday COULD be April 23rd. "


Trash Powered Honda - DIY
www.allpowerlabs.org





Teen Builds Nuclear Reactor




Hydrogen Generator D.I.Y, Powerful Gas Alternative
HHO Water makes hydrogen

No comments: