Friday, December 12, 2008

This is a "wow"

WOW, this is a hard pill to swallow...

Following is a post of a post. It is NOT about me or mine!

"Saturday, December 6, 2008

Back to the hospital...



Tomorrow morning... For five days, maybe more, never less... I'm tired, I'm scared... But that's my life.

As usual, I'll see people close to the death, or simply dying, just by my side. And I'll think about my own departure, all the love I've never shown, all what I should have done, I still have to make, I couldn't do, before...
I'll see my friends and the devastations of the multiple sclerosis on their legs, arms, lumbs, brains.
I'll hear their complaints, what they wanted to realize, all their stolen dreams. I'll hear them, that's it, because there is nothing to say... No way to help, except to let them talk about their pains. I'll give them my ears and my heart.

As usual, I won't sleep, haunting the hospital with my notebook like the Phantom his Opera, if I can walk again, hearing people yelling, crying, all night long. Hopeless children, women and men, united by their tears.

And I'll write again about humanity, his hells and heavens. Maybe a day, hidden in these thousands pages about the diseases, I'll find a way, The Way...

To end this sad post, the only thing that comes in my mind are the words of Christian :

Come what may, quoi qu'il advienne,
Artists I will love you, je vous aimerai,
Until my dying day, jusqu'à mon dernier souffle."


Taken from "Univers D'Artesta's" blog at... [Link]


Thanks for your passion, your strength, your faith.
Thanks to make of this world such a beautiful place.

No comments: