Friday, December 12, 2008

Huh?

Huh?
Sir Huh?

What I know and think and see and feel
are a thousand times too big for me
What's hard I guess is I know it's real
and just for me, I'm alone in this

I see through things so easily
some lies some needs some other things
I try to speak, I know I need to
conversations change, I find I can't

I know it's God. It has to be
No one alive in this world could do this to me

I beg sometimes "please let me speak?
then for hours I hear why I can't

I fall in mud and bruise my arm
stand accused it seems that I set it up
If what I feel I feel is real
I stand accused, must be I created it???

If breath makes voice and gives me life
If breath worth more I'd have my voice
Can walk alone, I spose again...
but walk to what, I fuckin love my children
I ask in peace to see these days, just to see them more before my change
I guess their worth it no matter what
but my breath is cotton, only feeds my lungs

What would I do if I could change it?
Nothing sir. I don't mind paying

Just wish I was better at it Sir!

No comments: