Thursday, December 11, 2008

Boris


Boris Vallejo, or just "Boris"...

This man got me into more trouble.... I was 13 years old and I couldn't afford his stuff so I stole it. I got caught stealing it and what did I do? I stole more. This stuff was beyond compare! It had every element!

I had just finished reading Tolkien, was now on H.P. Lovecraft and into Heinlen and reading Nebula Science Fiction Awards paperbacks. I could not read fast enough to get my fix. I was friggin addicted to MEDIA. it was horrible. Thinking back now I realize that Nebula was a sort of blog like this one (only without the internet). I had to read every one to see who was good and where I should go next.

Thing about Boris tho was you didn't have to read a book to get the fantasy. One picture was a story.

Here's a link to his site --->link.

I think yer gonna like him...

NOTE: I know the spellin rule is "I before E, except in Budweiser and Heineken" but I aint sure if I spelt Heinlen or Tolkien right so Just Get Over It!

No comments: