Friday, December 12, 2008

Salvador....


Salvador Dali...

The guy is fantastic. He's a truly blessed artist with talent beyond compare.

I felt like I ripped you off with the other Dali post and know this is skank too because this site only wants yer money for "donations". Still I changed this link three damn times so this is the best I could get without going into leech sites or private pages on him (sorry)

If yer donatin to anything donate to me. I need shavin creme, a razor, a book on weight loss and socks that fit.

Anyway it's a link to an info page on him... [Link]

Or you can join our Salvador Dali group on Flicker [here].

I'm "Mad_Datta" in there, not Funkin Dave. (Mad Datta means mad dad. I made name 14 years ago while my lovely 2 year old son Joe was beating on me to use the computer. It was closest name I could get without him kickin my ass

No comments: