Sunday, February 22, 2009

Slovaki Tetris Game from my site (very addicting)

No games on here. They don't allow flash content but I have about 1,000 going onto my site. I only added this one so far though because I'm still working on page format, good (or better) Java script for format that I'll like.

In reality I only posted this one so that I'll only need to fix this one but it is my favorite out off all of them and you are welcome to try it.

As I said it is not formatted, it's "only" posted. I hope to find a way to write my script that will open it (and the others" in a popup window that is re-sizable to full screen with a closing tag and no borders or toolbars but using Windows XP-Pro some aspects of Java don't work right. Worst comes to worst I'll post the stuff on a black page 800 X 600 dpi but I hate that method because it doesn't work well with all screen settings.


This is the Slovaki Tetris game from my site--->

No comments: