Friday, February 27, 2009

Joe Walsh, Eric Clapton, Steve Winwood, Les Paul and The Band!!!

Just a memory but it prompted this post...

I went to see the Eagles reunion concert in Providence, Rhode Island in (I think 1981), wanna talk about feeling bad for a band? The audience started out with the chant "Joe Walsh - Joe Walsh - Joe Walsh!", I wasn't happy going to see the legendary band The Eagles be reduced to a back-up band for Joe Walsh. I think they tried to play maybe 5 Eagles songs but ended up only finishing 3 or 4, the rest were from Walshes "The smoker you drink, the player you get" & "So what" albums.

Still Joe Walsh is a fabulous musician (but I wanned'a see The Eagles), and it wasn't his fault I went to a concert with 50,000 morons from New England that night...
Joe Walsh - Rocky Mountain Way



Peter Frampton - Do You Feel Like We Do

>

"WOW for that bass solo!"

Steve winwood - Dear Mr fantasy


Steve Winwood is incredible!

Eric Clapton : The core
(Album version, no vid. Sorry)



Les Paul
(Documentary for JVC JazzFest 2005)



More Les Paul??? ---> Chasing Sound...



The Band "The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down"

No comments: