Sunday, February 22, 2009

My stats

What if I told you that well over 70% of my visitors use unknown operating systems (meaning non-Windows or Mac based), above 80% do not allow Java script and based on what I can see in activity (I cannot see them at all) I have about a 35% visitor count from India, Pakistan and Southern Asia, not including china. Some Russia but not many AND a huge amount of friggin lurkers from my home town area (Norfolk, wrentham, Foxborough and Walpole, Massachusetts). I think people I left behind twenty years ago are still peeking in on me.

Still I'm amazed that the count is so high in Muslim nations and they seem to like looking at [CTRL], [ALT], [DELETE] Panties, they like Andy Pratt and they like my jukebox.

Life can be funny sometimes, Huh?

Hi Bob!

No comments: