Thursday, February 26, 2009

79 thousand, three hunnert an six hits in 3 & 1/2 days, this is great!

Thanks for the traffic. It makes me feel like I'm actually doing something here...

went from 2,200,000 hits and barely hitting that on the morning of the 23rd to 2,279,306 in less than 3 & 1/2 days.

Please keep coming and support my site because I need the income. I'm not selling anything on either location and not even advertising on the blog here but I'm lining up advertisers for the site and they will only pay me for hit counts.

I am not opening the site until everything looks and feels right to me but I have posted a few (minor) examples of preview pages on here randomly.

Another point is that I am not trying to take advantage of you in any way. I have worked my whole life for everything I have and I am working hard for this. I work at least 8 hours a day on this and with the site I will work harder there and seriously a bit less in here, but the content on the site will be linked here. I am doing this because I need to earn a living and I'm in last stages of liver disease. I can not work anywhere else & I wish I could but this is my only option.

Thank You for your help and pulling my numbers up,,,
Dave Rice AKA: Funking_Dave

No comments: