Sunday, February 22, 2009

Preview of my chat lounge

Logo


It's only five pages chat right now but each comes with music, they all lead to the same lounge though. Here is the classic rock lounge [link], here is the main chat entrance [Main chat area].

My plans are for huge chat section with all featuring some sort of media. I'm working right now on a V-DJ station that will be about half live and half feed with my good friend SmokinDawg as DVJ and I guess myself sometimes, but my voice sucks and I have no talent. As is these five already posted there will be around a hundred or more other chat lounges featuring music feeds and/or music vids. I also have film (movies) that I want to feature but I seriously need to restructure to do that because they would need to be re sizable and portable so you could view them based on your own personal preferences. I have most of the pages built but am not posting them until I hear back from some developers because as I said what I have posted is five pages related to only one lounge. I don't want to post 750 pages of confusion directed to only 100 or so lounges, so I'm looking to tweak the code to simplify things.

I am not sure about lifes path or how things will go but I am sure that if my health provides I will build probably the largest chat lounge on the net with the exception of AOL, Yahoo and commercial companies and I think it'll be nice to sit and chat with relaxing music and like minded people like yourself.

The site is still going up and this blog is my baby so it stays. I need financial backing and need sponsorship because I cannot work any longer due to illness. I hate to loose the hit count onmy site to this blog but then again greed has never taken me anywhere anyway.

I hope you will all come to my site even if just to peek around because it will make a difference to anyone sponsoring me. They like the numbers and they will treat me accordingly based on those numbers.

I will keep everything free, I will stay away from rude or offensive sponsors. I don't like popups or freaky banners. I'll do my best to offer this as my best effort 100% and I hope you all like what I am creating.

Thank you for your time,,,
Dave Rice

No comments: