Thursday, February 26, 2009

Jefferson Airplane [Long post, sorry]

Grace Slick is so beautiful in this classic vid. Watch her as she tries to look so serious and not smile.(LOL, she smiles anyway).

white rabbit



Volunteers
[Warning] Some partial nudity & violence



Stop children what's that sound
(Kent State Massacre Tribute song....)


Note: This has got to be Buffalo Springfield but this version was posted as Jefferson Airplane and I'm leaving it in this post because I like the song and this version of the vid.



Smothers Brothers version White Rabbet & Somebody to Love


"I had to post this version with White Rabbet on it too because I couldn't find this version of Sombody to love seperatly. The quality is low and I have the high quality version in my archives somewhere. as soon as I find my copy I'll edit this post and publish the better one"


LOL, long post but here is mine, but in poor quality. I'm only posting it again because once again Grace tries to act to serious but that fine woman busts a smile again anyway... *GRIN!


No comments: