Saturday, February 28, 2009

Mister Jimi Hendrix

I heard all the bullshit about Jimi Hendrix learning to play guitar in two and a half hours in Vietnam, two and a half months, two an a half weeks but it was just bullshit.

Back in early 70's it was a yard sale for selling electronic equipment. They sold us on the idea a guitar (if you bought it) could make you an artist.

Puppy-cock, Jimi Hendrix didn't find his talent in the bottom of a torn open Marlboro pack on a battle ground. That man had that personality from day one and for anyone thinks different I'll post you guitar adds all over the place and you buy all you want but truth in time proves that there was only one Jimi Hendrex out of the millions of idiots that bought guitars (myself included).


I posted Little Wing by Clapton & Crow, now I post it by the man that lived the experience that created it!



Play this too...
No title, this song needs no intro


I cried first time I ever heard that and from that day never stopped!

No comments: