Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Why am I building this blog?

Because life sucks like a shovel load of shit on a hot Sunday afternoon in July.
I have grandsons. I know life is one jack-ass biting on another, but,,,

Few things are still good and healthy (just a few),
Food, or cooking is healthy for the heart and the soul.
Music is a healthy way to feed the mind and heart (if it's in art form, not bullshit rip-off talent crap)
Pen and paper are good expression form.
Art itself is a gift for all senses.

I am not building this for any of you.
I'm building this because I'll die before I can offer anything to my grandsons worth anything in their lives

I'm building this for them.

Still I hope you enjoy it also, but if I piss you off then maybe that's just another thing I'd like to teach them how to do after I'm gone too...

No offense meant but I realize this is off the wall just a little & that's my intent.

Still I'm glad to share with you.
Funking-GrandPa!

No comments: