Tuesday, January 6, 2009

One of the Real Kings of Music

I hope this works...

This is a quick post from Riob420's YouTube menu.
Ordinarily I'd snag links from the posts and post them but this guy did a great job with his formatting and I really recommend you check out his other shares.
Here is a link to his group... [Link]

One more thing tho... Roy Orbison was the King of Dorks (I only say that because he said it first), He was so freakin weird he actually paid his own cousin to attend the prom with him. He was no dork though. He was original, new and he created an era in music just by holding his guns and being himself!

Lord Bless You Roy...

Roy Orbison In Dreams

In Dreams, part 1 of 9


In Dreams, part 2 of 9


In Dreams, part 3 of 9


In Dreams, part 4 of 9

In Dreams, part 5 of 9


In Dreams, part 6 of 9


In Dreams, part 7 of 9


In Dreams, part 8 of 9


In Dreams, part 9 of 9


NOTE: I did end up having to reformat this page my way because it launched everything off of this page. I still recommend you visit Riob420's page because he's got plenty more good music vids posted. The link is up top.








No comments: