Monday, January 5, 2009

from my blog

Just a frikkin poem I donno. I wrote it and I posted it.


My brother came from Caraway did eye for eye he bet.
He never lost until he lost.
Now his eye in in my get.
On roads near dark seldom traveled on.
He made a way - or didn't
Now I stand he lays low at my side.
I wished, I wished, and I wished.
Now my brother's alone as he has.
He's my brother still to me.
I love him like the thunder in his eyes they still burn my heart and in my dreams.
Now My Brother Alone,,,, as is he.
I cry tonight and one thousand times
Cry for life of those I love
My mother, son my father (not often but still sometimes)
but my brother??? I cry. He lives
My sisters strange, both of them I try
but never miss them, both still alive
Should one be died I'd wanted more. I have more? or do I?
In Caraway or Galloway or in Boston or in indeed.
In heart in faith and in gift I see...
It's not me that left them... they left ME!

Note: Caraway is a place in my heart called "Carried away", Galloway likewise is a place called "Called away", Boston was the beginning and "indeed" is the acceptance, then so on & so on & so on....

No comments: