Monday, January 5, 2009

Some of my visitors...

Before I scared em off, that is...

Rod
Website
It is difficult to produce a television documentary that is both incisive and probing when every twelve minutes one is interrupted by twelve dancing rabbits singing about toilet paper.

Woody
Manhattan
Website
e-mail
Life is full of misery, loneliness, and suffering - and it's all over much too soon.

Bertrand
London
Website
Life is nothing but a competition to be the criminal rather than the victim.

Charles
Andernach
Website
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead.

My Favorite one...
Edgar
Boston
Website
e-mail
For the moon never beams without bringing me dreams Of the beautiful Annabel Lee; And the stars never rise but I feel the bright eyes Of the beautiful Annabel Lee.





LJ Peter
UCLA
Democracy is a process by which the people are free to choose the man who will get the blame.

Havelock
What we call 'Progress' is the exchange of one nuisance for another nuisance.

Robert
Website

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. <--- A quote stolen from Mister President G. W. Bush

Miss Pigg
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye. "eye might wanna marry this tart"

XD WisdoM
Miami, FL
Website
e-mail
Ok I Feel You Dude. None of us Are Living in These Days. We're Only Existing. Low Pay, No Smiles, Sad World, death May Be Seen. Fallowed By the Light of The Rebirth. No Big Bang Theory Just My Soul Shall Break Free From These Chains When Time Comes For me To Pass Away.

wow. I Need A Girlfriend. <--- he needs a girlfriend real bad, after yer done with him date me cause I need an ex-girlfriend real bad too...

No comments: