Monday, January 19, 2009

Scooter

This is the techno band Scooter. David Scooter is the lead and his wife sings background vocals. His music is mostly rip-offs of other artists work. The first in this post being a mock of Walking in Memphis, but he does it good and he pulls it of sweetly.

He spares nothing on production (I think that's his strongest point)

I can't find much on him on the net right now but five years ago when I found his music at first there was a lot of chatter going off about him. One thing said was he was one of the top performers out in Germany, but born in the U.S.A., rest was about his wife mentioned above.

One more note: I did post two music vids of his containing nudity (tough if you don't like it), When I first got those vids in huge avi format they we're both snagged from MTV's channel in Germany. I thought it kind of odd that we don't support art to that level in the states.

Enjoy...

I'm Raving




Maria (I like It Loud)




Nessaja
[NSFW & Rated PG-13]





Jigga Jigga




Weekend
[NSFW & Rated PG-13]

No comments: