Saturday, January 24, 2009

Pedophile music of the 60's and early 70's

This is bad and it's a post that I don't want to make but I have a lot of resentment and hatred for the 1960's and early 1970's attitudes and influential teachings.

I have read many books on psychology on many era's dating back to the early 1500's. The mid 1950's through out the early 1970's were in my opinion the worst the world has ever seen. I was born in 1961 so I only experienced the last 1/2 of that bunch of shit.

Some have declared that generation (not the students or the children but the 20 to 30-something parents) to have been successful in being the generation that in the end will have ruined society as a whole and it looks like it might be true.

Those parents were drug addicted, child molesting, incestuous, assholes. Fathers sent their sons to war in Vietnam to fight in a worthless war and to kill the guilt they stayed at home watching John Wayne fighting on television so they could "pretend" they were with those children that they chose to send to fight. In those movies the actors were all adult males closer in age to the parents than the actual ages of the teens sent to fight on the real field.

The damn music was pedophile in nature. It was designed to convince young girls and older men that it was the flirtatiousness and flaunting of the 12, 13, 14, 15 & 16 year old girls causing the problem and that the fat old greasy pig-fukker was a victim.

Actually the generations (mine and the one between mine and my parents) were blamed for everything. From the drugs that the adults gave us, to the alcohol they provided for us to the damage they caused us.

I remember being 11 years old and walking highways picking up garbage, wading in rivers cleaning out toxic waste and doing 25 mile walks for a greener and a safer earth. What was wrong with that? It pissed people off and we were stopped with new laws ranging from "Illegal Assembly" to "Gathering without a permit"

The list goes on & on & on & on, I could scream for hours about it and still only make a fool out of myself. Still you live in this world too and with one eye shut and other only half open I'm sure you can see who was wrong in that mess and IT WASN"T US!

Opie and Anthony - O&A Talk Pedophile Songs




The Happenings - "Go Away Little Girl" (1966)
"Funny thing about this song and so many others like it is 100% of the blame is being directed towards the child"




Jerry Lee Lewis "Sweet Little Sixteen"


"Are you still playing the devil's music?" Jerry replied "Yes, I am. But you know it's strange, the same music that they kicked me out of school for is the same kind of music they play in their churches today. The difference is, I know I am playing for the devil and they don't."

"Lewis' turbulent personal life was hidden from the public until a May 1958 British tour where Ray Berry, a news agency reporter at London Airport (the only journalist present), learned about Lewis' third wife, Myra Gale Brown. She was Lewis' first cousin once removed and only 13 years old. (Brown, Lewis, and his management all insisted she was 15.) Lewis was nearly 23 years old. The publicity caused an uproar and the tour was canceled after only three concerts."
Del Shannon * RUN AWAY *



Sorry about my foul language, sorry even more for my deep passionate hatred for those punks!