Saturday, May 2, 2009

Brand new art from Lovely Barb...

Barb just finished these this morning. These she painted to match the colors of her living room so these are not for sale yet. Still I bet if someone wanted a print copy of one or the set she'd be complimented by the request and happy to arrange something for you.

I can't post her personal information or private email for obvious reasons, but if you email me at FunkingDave@gmail.com I will forward all emails to her for you. She does have a debilitating back injury and I know she could certainly use a little extra personal income.

NOTE: If you click on the picture it will open up larger size in a full window. I recommend you right click and select "open in a new window" so you don't have to come back here again when you close it


Yellow Warbler


Cardinal


Blue Jay

No comments: