Monday, April 27, 2009

TLC Barb

If I was worth a dollar I'm worth a nickle now.
I don't know how to tell you slow so I say it all.
Barb this man was a man but you missed it all.
Weakness, loss,aptitude and attitude, out in past, nothing left , not at at all.
Sweet city singing, memories, nothing more.
Proud person bragging, same, not much, nothing more.
Love be the point here. I love you dear I can't deny.
but in shallow standing water there's not much left to share.
Is want desire? Is need a game?
Nothing left to talk about. It's cold inside I feel the loss.
I love you Hon. Love you deep inside.
Wish I could feed you. I cannot, that's deep.
Sparrows fly across the skies and they dart and dodge no pattern there.
No excuses for their patterns and no excuses here.
Life will blend with many reasons, hope you find one in this.
I Loved you Barbra but loved you too late!

No comments: