Sunday, April 26, 2009

She wants...

She wants to see one side of me.
She wants to beat one side of me.
She needs to defeat what's inside of me.
To lie about her love, about the things we've seen.
She claims to have been another being.
What she was she is and that's another thing.
I dress in rags beneath her now.
Let her shine a light upon her now.
Will darkness cast down on us now?
I do not know, why should I care?
Fragrances washing away the air.
Sneezes and choking dominate, take aim.
Nothing where it should be.
Still she decides what's going to be.
Life is piss blown in a breeze.
Her words always anger, mine too sometimes it seems.
I like my time alone now for me.
Not owned, nothing owed no I'd like to sleep.

Is she really that fucked up?
You tell me mom, you brought her up.

No comments: