Tuesday, April 28, 2009

...

I won't have been an arrow or a knife upon the table.
Nor a point of reason or an excuse yet instead.
I'll be missed by my daughters and hated by my sons.
I'll be unjust and unreasoning. I'm okay I can be fine with that.
It'll be lonely. I'll be in fear for my lot.
I'll miss you all, even those that I have hated.
I'll be hated too. I can deal with that.
Will shallowness take me?
I pray not. I fear that most of all.
Will I stand next to my son, my mother, father?

Not sure. Will I beg? Hope I do. I need to learn.
Will minutes turn to months and days turn out in years?
Root of fear, why I'm so scared.
Will I fly in portraits over landscapes, swim in hot seas?
Will I find myself within this?
Will I lose myself as well?

Will I be born again as I once was when I was tiny boy?
or run like I did as a man from pain and fear?
It's open, all opts are open now. I guess I'll find out.
One thing I know is I will miss you all Forever!

No comments: