Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Stevie Lee Fugate LOVES LIFE!

I met the man below "Stevie Lee Fugate" a couple of weeks ago and offered him a ride further down the interstate, he refused and began to tell me a story about why he was walking. I asked him if I could post him. He replied that he would be happy if I did.

But I didn't.

I couldn't find the words to address his situation, his dealing with losses, his expression to still go on and love the life that you still have.

Well today I'm posting him and a link to his site so that he can tell you his story through his site in his own fashion and present himself as he deems fit. His site is "http://www.trailtherapy.com/", He is a wonderful person to have met and I hope you read his story.


Here is a slight quote from his site:

"This web site is about my encounters with life's beautiful people and kindred spirits and why I still "LOVE LIFE"

"With this site I hope to encourage all to get out on America's beautiful, wonderful, and therapeutic long distance hiking trails. I hope to particularly encourage our young people to find, explore, and enjoy the benefits offered by these soothing and educational footpaths. And I hope to remind those whom have already found Doctor Nature and her free 'Trail Therapy' through these paths, to remember to encourage others to visit her."

No comments: