Friday, October 9, 2009

My Book...

I want to write a book but it's for children, mine and my grandsons.
Kinda hard because I don't even know the language, just found out what bling means.
Worried because has to be in my words and my words are what they are.
Cant tripe out on honesty or not one thing I say deserves trust.

Anyway, worried about writing something that may be so rejected or ignored. Making mistakes occur but writing out mistakes is worse.

Still I'm going to write it and in what voice I'll use I don't know. I just know I need to speak with them or I've wasted a chance.

I want to write about the value of today, the fresh smells in the air. The bugs that gather and why they do and the beauty of the snow. Maybe some about the strength inside of each man as he grows. The ability to stand up alone sometimes and the weakness of the follower.

This brings me back to why I'm afraid to write it.

Because what I would write is to be strong with mouth and fight.

I'd hate to ruin another life with my anger and my rage.

Funk...

I am very afraid of how hard I tend to fight to get through things. I would never want to give that to anyone.

No comments: