Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ten Years After Shhh & Cricklewood Green, original master recordings @ 320 kbps

Alvin Lee, you are the best and what's weirdest about you is my brother had your voice too.

Before he was hit by a car in 1988 and went into a 5 year coma the best times I remember with him was him imitating you. There is loss but love and memories remain forever.

I'm sorry if I posted your music without authorization Bro but I did it out of it's value, to share it and allow others to experience it too. One word from you and I'll yank the post, still I think it needs to be here.




I broke this into two parts because of file size, get Format factory for free to break them up to singles or combine them to a single file to play together.

Format factory is a fantastic program that can fix almost any file for use to be played on any device. I use it to convert files to watch on my flash drive on my LCD TV and for use on my cars stereo.

No, they are not offering me anything to promote them. They don't even know I exist. I'm just offering you a great free program.



The files:
Download Part 1 [here], or preview it below...

Download Part 2 [here], or preview it below...


I published this fer you Rock N' Roll Babe!

No comments: