Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Walk on the wild side ~ Lou Reed

LOL, I remember older people who hated Rock N' Roll bragging about loving this song. They were still clueless and lost in some world of tranquilizers watching late night television for clues as to what social step they could take next to stay up on things. I think someone well respected said once it was okay to like this song, so they accepted it. LOLOLOLOLOLOL, What a bunch of customers they were/still are. Not one complete working mind in a room of 1,000 even if you combined them all together.

I'm sorry but I actually hate stupid people and worse than stupid people are stupid generations that try to judge other generations with their ignorance. I call them "customers" because they buy into any bullshit offered to them as long as their friends will agree with it too. Then they call it "Law" or "Righteousness" or something like "common sense"

"Common sense"??? Is that the sense of the common?. Nothing "common" ever fixed, cured or initiated anything. Common has as always will be the lazy path. It has been the cause of the failures of every society.

Subservience in any measure is slavery and I have exactly no respect for a slave or a person who would put their own child into that slavery!

Go ahead and watch the vid. It'll make you feel cool. Ask someone what to think. It'll insure you fit right in, but stay outta my way because I don't even like most of what I see and I am not cool and I am not like you...

No comments: