Friday, August 7, 2009

Painting tips

I am a professional painter. I have tried many of these gimmick time-saver paint gadgets. I have NEVER found one without error, therefore I use none of them. For a homeowner this one might be worth the headache's. For a professional no error is ever worth it, no matter how swift and easy they claim it to be.

One example would be is damaging the very fragile stipple spray applied to the ceilings at the edges.

It's always best just to get a high quality paint, the best brush you can afford, ask for advice from the sales rep and pay attention to what he or she tells you.

After over 30 years owning my own company I have learned that the best tools you can get you were born with. Your eye is more accurate than any level, your hand more true than any guide and nothing can ever replace ambition on any job.

Part 1,


Part 2,


Part 3,

No comments: