Saturday, August 1, 2009

Adela Merima (I think)

adelamerima <--- sings The last rose of summer.

Some comments on her:

chorister51: Love your voice and you look beautiful.

XLoveNeverLastsX : where did you get the score to this song from? (or does anybody else know where to get one? thanx!! ) Sheet music link here for you ---> [HERE]

jimmygrondahl : Virgin Steele

kunya16 : Wow, your pretty good! (actually awesome)

Kasperfern : Best i've heard is Hayley Westenra, but you were ok
XD

XxRazzleFrazzleXx : this is really good! a little more vibrato than i would've like for my taste but your really really good over all!

chiLLixchya : wow your amazing~!

swanningaround : That was really nice. You can see from the other comments that others really liked your version too. I enjoyed it. Thank you.

djdivider : hej. ohhh jeah this is beautiful!

tigerbumm100 : This is absolutely beautiful, well done! I sing this song too, but not nearly as well as you do. Congratulations, and many, many thanks for sharing it with us.

My comment : YouTube wont let me comment on there anymore because I posted a few hundred copyrighted songs a couple years ago, so I'll just post comment here.
The song was done using nothing but natural beauty and talent. It's all good but sometimes refreshing just to hear a song done simple and not have to be distracted with a stage act.
Thank You for sharing that with us.

Bonus,,, Glitter and be gay.

No comments: