Wednesday, July 29, 2009

No more stinking excuses for you Buddy!

A fantastic scientific breakthrough.

Imagine having the freedom to toot anywhere at anytime without gettin busted for it?

Imagine this one too, You just jacked a truckload of lobsters, now cops know it aint gonna be hard to smell out a greasy little McDonald's french fry cook walkin around smelling like he's covered in $45 a pound lobster tail. With this you A-Spray first, then you jack the truck. Cop asks you anything you reply "What's up with that Bozo? Are youse guys racial profilin me again? What you want for me to do, you want me to break yer grandfathers legs? Is that what you want, is it? is it? Geat outta here, your stinkin up my turf an whipe yer feet on they way out or I'll have you charged for stealin, you moron!"

Sounds like a plan, don't it? I want you should gimme 25 pounds of lobster for the idea and one of them extra bottles of A-Spray

No comments: