Monday, July 27, 2009

Steely Dan is featured tonight...

This band invented it's own style. When I first heard them in the early 1970's I tried hard not to like them because I hadn't yet figured them out. I'm glad I lost that fight because now over the years their music has relaxed me, given me many a smile and helped me get a kiss from a date outside at night under the stars.

Before I go on to the newer posts here are some of my earlier, the titles of the post are links to those posts also. My second post ever on this blog was called "Bhodisatva" It has many different spelling to the name like "Bodhisattva or Bhodisatva", but they all mean the same thing. It is a fantastic dance done entirely by deaf people and I don't care who you are or what your sge is, if you watch it it will blow you away.

The oher previous post is called "Black Cow". I like the way he dumps her in that song. I think he autta get back with her an dump her again an make another good song like that one from the experience. He could even call it "Big black cow pt 2". Good idea, right???

Peg...


Reelin In The Years...


Do it again...
(as always "best for last")

No comments: