Monday, July 27, 2009

Wizard of Oz (Alternate Ending)

FAHNMWYOYMOYGOETBICHTSAISSCIDWHYDSSO,GI?GI?G!!!

Wanna know what that means? I bet you do wanna know but you don't. I know what it means cause I'm cool, I'm even coolerin you (IECTY), yea I'm like that. Now yer startin to get yerself a little cool, a little Funkay. Aint that great to feel that coolness comin down on ya??

Look I'll tell you what I'm gonna do for you. I'm gonna tell you what "FAHNMWYOYMOYGOETBICHTSAISSCIDWHYDSSO,GI?GI?G!!!" means just once cause yer startin to show some Funktential here. Pay attention tho cause I aint gonna say this twice.

It means ---> "Funny As Hell No Matter What You,Or Your Mother Or Your Grandmother Or Even That Blonde In Canada Has To Say About It So Shaddup Cause I Don't Wanna Hear Yer Damn Stupid Stankin Opinion, Get It? Got It? Good!!!",
aiight? Aiight is cool for alright in case ya didn't know


Now, the real ending of Wizard of Oz...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The blonde in Canada says it really is funny. And she doesnt care if you care that she cares. Its still funny. And she's gonna tell you her opinion no matter what, cuz even though you think yer too cool to care, she knows you care that she cares that you care. *rasberry*