Saturday, May 30, 2009

NOTE: I have increased the page load size.

I have increased the page load size for better monitoring of traffic.
It seems to me that my numbers might not be accurate and before with just a 4 post page load I might not have been recording traffic in an honest way. I don't actually want to watch any one person coming here but I intend to find out what my success and fail rates are to base my future efforts on those results.
I am building a site and there will be advertising on that site. Why? Because I need to eat too.. Anyway I increased page load here to try to better see actual hits and understand interests in my posts and remove false reports of reloads of pages and so on.

If this page becomes too large to load you can tell me using the email link to the right or email me at FunkingDave@gmail.com and I will reduce it's size even if just for one person. I donno, I'm still learnin myself and I try things out but fail often enough it doesn't even matter to me anymore anyway.

BTW: Thanks LAPD, Marines, USA govt, Vatacan, Catholic School (knew you were perves anyway),Govt of Aman Jordan, Israel and rest of you Idiots for tracking me, watching me an keepin my sorry ass Safe And Fukkin Free! Glad you aint chargin me Sukkaz! Oh Yea, & the Social Security Administration Pffft!"
<--- click on pic to view full sized and know this is only a single page sample. Also know that returning visits don't count which was the original reason for this post "to be more accurate in my tracking", because they switch I.P.Addresses more than I can even imagine. Still I know the patterns and record the events.

No comments: