Thursday, May 28, 2009

I have a hard time being honest here because...

First I'm loyal to honesty, second I am not a follower so I join up in no bullshit but last because truth here causes trouble.

Still I try to represent myself as myself but have this urge to restrict my thoughts and emotions for you when the truth is if you do something I want yer head blown off. I am not a stand up man. I don't rat out to the asshole police but if a rival takes you down with good cause & reason I smile as you die!

I think that family cover ups hide very bad things, friends that are on the wrong path don't need my support and although I have lived on the west side of the law I ain't supportin the flaws in society to accentuate their goals of self destruction.

My point is I am no friend of the "fake" law but I am also no friend of the crime. I wish to believe you will all live and die by a greater law as will I and that to me is honesty!

No comments: