Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Farnam, Dawson County, Nebraska, U.S.A. 69029

Yea I am posting this in general with the zip code, town name and state because I get one million hits a month and want it to be seen!

Get over it if it angers yer sorry ass anyway.

Here is why....

People here steal, they cheat and they lie. I have been drug clean and free over 15 years yet they tell my 6 year old daughter her fathers a meth addict selling drugs. I sleep alone yet they claim I try game on woman. I refuse anything here and been offered plenty BTW!

Beyond the lies there is intimidation. I was told up front I'd need fight whole town, like I would care anyway. I told jerkoff my class in school was 5,000, why would I fear 120 here when I fought ten times that in 6th grade sock hops anyway?

Next they poisoned me and almost killed me three times...

This is real and all records reflect that to be real.

Notes as follows but only in part, Judge gets full report:
"Malathion inspection report, trade name Fyfanon ULV, 96% Malathion... EPA Reg # 67760-34 June 26, 2008 "When we got involved with that"
Department of environmental quality... about 50 gallons...
"Rod was not certified or qualified to apply the pesticide product."

Now after almost killing me three times they want to steal parts of my land (4 to 16 feet running) and harass me over my chickens (9 only)

I posted earlier I would remove my houses so that the sap suckers get nothing in my wake because they have a tendency to draw people into this town, use them and then abuse them and then send them off stealing everything they leave behind.

I will leave but what I leave behind will be nothing of value. I posted an offer to rip down my property to the ground legally, not an offer to harass the people of the town but just to take a good day and remove my investment from this thieving community.

I know code and law, expect to pay with honor for my request for help, I also request nothing be left standing when I leave.

This is honest and I am fully committed to the ends of the abuses.

I am very ill, almost died nine times bleeding, beginning with the first poisoning. I feel it my need to stand up and defend myself and as I said I do honer the laws, this I am willing to die for!

Brothers who understand me please be with me.

Link to offer post is [ wanna rip my house down post]
*splat!

No comments: