Friday, May 29, 2009

no title

What can I do if in a fraction of a moment you decide what I deserve?
What can I do if you fracture a moment and decide I get what you give?
What can I think if I can only think as you allow me to?
How can I breathe in the air that you only provide me?

Are you a god now?
do you own me?
Do you own my every feeling, emotion, my conquests, joys, failures and faults?
Do you?

How can I walk under your definition?
How can I reprise under your reprisal?
What are my goals if you don't define them for me?
Where is my success ever going to be if it is only in your hand?

Where is shame when I'm led like this with no priority?
What is gain when you take it all from me?
What are dreams or ambitions when defined by you?
Why wake up and be owned by you?

You claim give grace, praise, give compliment too.
You gave it all it was all owned by you!
You claim defend, you are protecting you.
From what I ask? Those not in complete control of you?

Cannot ask you anything,. we both know that.
Ill state this though...
You have offered nothing to anything if all you did was take from them.
To take is take aim, not to take a toy. You take great aim and you take it all.

Not a moment flashes by without one of your needs.
if your need take heed then your concerns take power.
You say "I gave, I gave, I gave it all"
but you tried to buy and now you demand it all.

In one last breath you will lose it all, so for need take naught
and for thought take this...
"We walk a narrow path, looks like choices to us"
"Not choices but decisions, some regrets"
I would hate to see you live your life like this
I'm afraid you'll never find peace in your yearning for dominance...

This one I titled at the end too. It is called "Chains"

No comments: