Thursday, February 12, 2009

New Andy Pratt Post

LOL, please don't take this wrong but I posted Andy Pratt's Avenging Annie post and he found it. He instead of bitchin at me offered me better stuff to share. I kinda think that's great & it reminds me of a quote from Neil Young, "I wish if they were going to download it then I wish it was better quality"

So here you got it folks, these links and vids are direct from Mister Andy Pratt.

Please Enjoy and if you get a chance go and see him. He's playing Boston area to New York and the guy is fantastic.

Vids:

Avenging Annie



Here's a very cool video for his song "Love Insurance"
(Album - Motives 1979) <--- good jazz-blues jig! (little Funk too *grin)



His main website for sales and dowloads is [here]

He's got some Myspace accounts ( I think some for different albums & topics)

Andy Pratt Rocks
Andy Pratt Loves You
Andy Pratt Again
He aint never gonna die
Resolution
His Book

His book site is here, these are his memoirs....the hardcover is better quality...there are mistakes in the text but if you can read around that it's a good story...(LOL, if yer on my site you can read text errors).

Here is his Wiki page again [here]

UPDATE: I've gotten like 70 hits on this post since last night and one guy gave me the link to Andy Pratt's Official Web Site (thanx Bro) use the link back there or use this [click here] to get there. I went there myself and there are tons of good vids and links to everything related.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://andyprattmusic.tripod.com

Anonymous said...

Andy Pratt Official Web Site

Unknown said...

Thanks, I'll update it