Monday, February 9, 2009

Dagda & honesty

Gonna be a weird post so play the song and try to read the post. Song might calm you, post is sure to irk you.

Download it [here], it's called "Celtic Trance" by Dogma.


Honesty?

What is it? Is it a form of being? A will of state? An exercise of liveraunce ? Is it something used to represent a scale of sort to measure ones self by?

I think it is none of those. I think honesty is a ration or a compromise. I think that true honesty is unattainable and therefor cannot exist, so it would be a trust issue instead.

Trust is a root or it becomes from a root because everything starts somewhere. So I think trust starts somewhere. It cannot start in myself because I can't even trust half of what influences me and it cannot start in you because you influence me also and I already said I can't trust half of you. Still it needs a beginning.

I will say that I believe that trust can start with my creator (or my God), I figure that's an okay place to start since He started all of this to begin with.

So where does honesty fit in?

It fits right there. If I admit I know next to crap about anything and I only trust half the crap I do know then I autta stop putting all my faith in my realities and look for something more firm to direct me.

Should/Could/If I would/If I could then I would notice that life does not evolve around me but still it goes on.

Now my real point?


Lieing, stealing are both rip-offs from reality. I don't care where you get your reality from but I bet every time you whipe your ass you know it's there.

You gonna eat a mud and call it food? You shouldn't but then again why do people lie about what is and call it something else? Why do they steal as adults? I know kids steal but that's testing reality but why do some of you never grow up?

I hate lies and I hate punks that steal because those assholes think they create reality and they don't! And they shouldn't!

What is a lie?

A lie is a fracture in reality, it can effect many peoples lives, it can cause damage and suffering but worst of all it is a compromise against truth.

Take that from a guy that steals content on line, but when you do don't ever say I lied about it!

No comments: