Thursday, January 29, 2009

Win a Free Flash Drive from me...

Hello All,,,
I am approaching my two millionth hit on this blog to celebrate I am offering the visitor who makes the exact 2,000,000th page hit an offer to win a prize.

The prize is a Kingston Technology's DataTraveler High Speed 2.0 USB Flash drive 2 GIG or higher (depending on model available at my almost local Walmart at the time,,,LOL)
To win you must email me at FunkingDave@gmail.com with a screen shot of the lower portion of the page showing the hit counter at exactly 02000000 and from there we can make arrangements for me to either mail you the drive or send you through PayPal the actual amount and the item number so you can go pick it up yourself

Below is a screenshot, click on it for a larger image...

Please Note: I do have access to hit tracking and will only give this prize away to the "one" person that makes that hit & that hit only!

Image of the flash drive (or similar to it).
Consumer DataTravlers
Also I am now in the process of moving all of this over into a website.
This push button posting was kinda nice but I can do much-much more with NotePad and old-school HTML. I want some flash content, a message board (that works), a guestbook and more freedom.

I do not want to show work in progress, so I'll not announce the link until I'm up and ready.
I think late in February, and I will leave this up for perhaps a month after to invite you all to the site.

I think the site will be much better than this in both content and in format and I hope everyone comes to see it.

With that I thank you all for the tremendous success of this blog and the inspiration that it gave me to move on with it.

Thanks again,,,
Funking Dave
"AKA/David King Rice"

No comments: