Thursday, January 29, 2009

A nice "little" dance vid...

NOTE: This video has been reformatted. I have re sized the video to accommodate the size of the performers in relationship to their actual size. A full screen preview is available at this link [here] should you desire to see this film in full screen size. The YouTube link is [here] if you would like to see it in its original format. If you click the keys [ALT] & [F4] together and at the same time you won't have to see anything and furthermore if you have any further desires you should contact yer new president Obama at (I think) "President_Obama@WhitehouseUSA.gov". <---Yep, that's a mailto: link. Don't tell em where you got it tho.

ONE MORE NOTE "or two": "No midgets were harmed during the posting of this vid within eye-shot or ear-shot of me. I do not advocate midget dancing (but I think it's cool), and the opinions represented in the dance movements of these midgets are that of their own and do in no respect reflect the views or opinions of this post or the person posting this. This post has been made to entertain, amuse and/or annoy you. It is nothing more than a representation of a presentation that was presented to represent in form the artistic manifestation of another persons desire to be presented as a representation of a presentation that he or she (himself/herself?) desired to use to present a representation of his or her presentation. "WHEW!*

DISCLAIMER: "You gotta be kidding me. I'll add one next week if I have a few spare hours"

Little chicks

No comments: