Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Damn Hippy Music!

Bunch of tree-huggin Hippies in this vid. The wimminses aint but half dressed, the mens,,, "Well they all need a good hair-cuttin". I bet they's all out there smokin them reefers, dancin out in the woods half nekked an havin orgies. Disturbin the nature of nature I tell ya!

I only posted this here video to warn ya about the evils that lurk hidden in the dregs of society. If ya watch it I reccermend highly you don't go lookin at those hussies in the vid cause it'll only lead to unnatural urges an desires.

If you get caught up in it by acceedent' or led astray by the sight of em then send me an email and I'll send you a few pictures of my ugly wife and girlfriends. That autta fix you up.

Toop Toop (Transparence version) / Cassius



NOTE: We gotta put an end to this right the F**K now, I tell ya!

No comments: