Saturday, January 31, 2009

[CTRL], [ALT] & [DELETE] fashion...

Be polite and only look at the symbolism in the designers work please?


Microsoft Panties


From Panties Geek post at UPHAA.com's site here. Kinda rated PG-10 but that's just my opinion)

Webmasters Comment: You guys are a bunch of panty starin, no life, lazy caint even comment wimp-assed cheeze eatin, notta chance of doin nothin, mud-suckers.... This page gets hit like 25 to 75 times a day and not one of you can even comment on it? I don't understand the "just let me have it SUKKA" philosophy but yer learnin me well on it. Just click the "Cool" button below you lazy good fer nothin soft meat fish-belly Pansy punks an don't worry about it because I'm rippin this blog down now anyway. Honestly I think you need the exercize, even though I don't need yer comments anyway.

Exercize in not being so selfish that you can't even vote on a post... WHEW~!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This page gets hit over 100 times a day from Israel, Nashville, Glenbrook South Whales, Sydney, Bangkok, Athens, Richmond,Nashville Christian School, Salt Lake City, (Floirac, Aquitaine, France,) <--- LOL, Ibahn General Holdings Corporation, Roanoke and Violet Hill, Arkansas.

Those hits were just last night. I think this page has been hit over 10,000 times and not even one of you can comment.

Why???

Anonymous said...

I dunno.