Monday, December 7, 2009

Music trivia test...

Who sang it, what's the title and what year did it come out in?
Winner gets to pay my bills for one month and a $2.00 box of sugar cookies.
Please mark your answers clearly on your monitor and take a picture of it then send me the picture [here]. State clearly in the subject line that this is "RE: Funks Free Month of Bills Test"

First one..
"I cannot breathe in the atmosphere of convention.
I find freedom only in the realms of my eccentricity."

A:__________________________________

Second one...
"This day will end in a thousand years if you want it too"

A:__________________________________

Third one...
"LuLu had a chicken, she also had a duck"

A:__________________________________

Fourth one...
"There's only one way that you stay alive. Keep workin for yer pension till yer fifty-five. Hey no way Baby, don't dig it at all, don't dig it at all"

A:__________________________________

Fifth one...
"Singin hey diddle-diddle with yer kitty in the middle on the swing like you didn't care"

A:__________________________________

Last one...
"Woo-yea, woo-yea, Wow-wo-yea, Wo-wo-Yea. Whoo-wo-wo-woo~~~ Gonna take ya gonna roll you tonight"

A:__________________________________

Please keep in mind that I only posted this as something to occupy my time whilst I was listening to these songs and if you read the tag on this one even I call it "Stupid"

It don't matter anyway because it's only life and sometimes it's good to just shut the hell up or get stupid just if even for a few minutes.

Reality is a balancing act, too much of it and you will fall over, too little and you already did fall over. Trick is to take a frikkin break when you need one and that's why I love prose, music and art.

No comments: