Sunday, May 31, 2009

Andy Pratt Revisited...

Another post on Andy Pratt. Mostly because you people keep hitting his pages on here like mad.
Doesn't matter though because he seems like a pretty good guy and I like his music anyway.

Some of these I have never heard before but will hear em as I post them.
I'm sure you will like all of them and if you wish to see more I will post links to previous posts about his work at bottom of this post.

Please don't think I know him because I never met or saw him. I never met many people I post here. This is not about fame or representation of fame. It is about sharing cares, idea's, ideals & art. Nothing more and nothing less! Point?

Fun in the first world.


This one's Love Insurance, really nice flow to it..


Who will be my friend?
(from the First World EP)
Very nice indeed!


As always and a re post but I always post the best last and this one I have loved since I was a young boy...

No Title needed!


Links are as follows:
First post I simply titled "Classic" [LINK]
Second was called "New Andy Post" [LINK] It does contain Who will be my friend and a different version of Avenging Annie.

I strongly suggest you support this man "as I have" by purchasing copies of his work because often an artist gives to you more than is comprehensible in emotion, feeling and gift and they need support to continue.
I know this because I myself am an artist but very rarely will I share anything I do because unlike those I post here I am NOT willing to go that far. I will NOT give you my emotion except in shards, or my feeling except under heavy restraint and my gift is MINE. I do not have the balls to expose myself as a true artist does.

End of post!

1 comment:

Andy said...

Thanks man for the help and the honesty...
Blessings forever

Andy Pratt