Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Offline 90 minute message to a friend...

Funk: 100 offlines comin up. Cry if you wanna but nobody's gonna listen to you anyway. Read em or delete em, yer pleasure is my reprise...
Funk: 001: Sex is almost like reality, pffft... "yea right!"
Funk: 002: Honesty is fake sugar, powdered cream in yer coffee and dehydrated blueberries in yer muffin.
Funk: 003: Jealousy is the fear of what you want to be and the fear of what you are not.
Funk: 004: Sometimes a mile you walked was really just a block.
Funk: 005: Justice is just urgency or a claim to what is right.
Funk: 006: Contempt is an anger within over something you denied
Funk: 007: pfft... 007 is a number between 6 and 9
Funk: 008: This is newliness, it is the begining of life
Funk: 009: This is the second step, where the world had fell into disgrace.
Funk: 010: It is the urgency, created thunder and split the lands.
Funk: 011: It was a time of peace when no man yet ruled no man.
Funk: 012: Complacency, even if I spelled it wrong it's true.
Funk: 013: It was a day of kings and a day when kings were true
Funk: 014: A law and a silent thing, beginnings and nothing more.
Funk: 015: A kingdom began itself while fish swam in the sea.
Funk: 016: Became two governments, began of what I dare not say...
Funk: 017: There came a voice of sorts, wandered awkward in the night
Funk: 019: Some died I guess. Stones split in half that night.
Funk: 020: There was a fire then, poison blessed inside the graves.
Funk: 021: Someone told me no, but my words could hush no more.
Funk: 022: Came a nephew then and his hair was blackened silk.
Funk: 023: Someone died, I am not sure but someone died today.
Funk: 024: A love, a kind of love.
Funk: 025: Was cold, was hard, they froze and froze with a guilt of shame on them.
Funk: 026: A king was born that night, nobody knows his name yet still.
Funk: 027: Was springtime for the world, blessings ever bound;
Funk: 028: A wound began to heal and life began to change'
Funk: 029: That wound became a man and then he began to change.
Funk: 030: The pot it boiled hard and flowed beyond it's rim.
Funk: 031: Observed as it was that it could not be contained, the air filled at once with fear!
Funk: 032: Stones flew about the world, yet one stone lay there unthrown.
Funk: 033: A song sang from everything, frogs sang with the sparrows.
Funk: 034: The Sun opened the skies once more.
Funk: 044: God shown his grace on us.
Funk: 045: A silent lamb he went to flock among sheep in naked field.
Funk: 046: Was time to cry I guess because time has been revealed.
Funk: 047: Now pause as the universe it did...
Funk: 048: Let an ear hear or eye can see.
Funk: 049: is points and pointless now, let the warrent take it's pride
Funk: 050: Let blood fall on our feet, let silence take its aim
Funk: 051: Is goth and frozen feet, is frozen and abate.
Funk: 052: Next comes the urgency.
Funk: 053: Let it come some more.
Funk: 054: Now blood flows back from the earth, let spirit take it's form.
Funk: 055: Death defeated now, I laugh an so should you!
Funk: 056: But death returns somehow, only in jest but it feels real.
Funk: 057: The beginning of the end of everything. Kiss my ass an I'll kiss yers!
Funk: 058: The end of everything. My family lost it's soul
Funk: 059: My future lays at those hands, at least they think
Funk: 060: A death and awakening and a Man like me was born.
Funk: 061: A song or a fondness of, but a time to pray or hope.
Funk: 062: More walk on muddy streams, so much in shame it's true!
Funk: 063: Questions: "is death real, forever real?"
Funk: 064: I think it's real, but is life real too?
Funk: 065: Why is that asshole singing about my fears?
Funk: 066: He has the same ones, I'm not alone as I thought I was I guess.
Funk: 067: I need, really need love, really need love or I kill myself!
Funk: 068: I need to think about 001 and the world because,,, it aint about me.
Funk: 069: "Please Dear God Posess Me, I'm lost!"
Funk: 070: I'll make you proud of me and be a man.
Funk: 071: She's not so beautiful but I love her.
Funk: 072: "My Son!"
Funk: 073: I'm looking at a world thousands of years old alone and afraid and I love this child???
Funk: 074: I need help!
Funk: 075: Cocaine helps
Funk: 076: I'm gonna fail
Funk: 077: I fukked up
Funk: 078: I try to kill myself because I'm tough and tough enough to do it because I am too tough for shame....
Funk: 079: I'm still an idiot
Funk: 080: Just lost
Funk: 081: I'm not even real anymore, mother dieing and I'm a fragment.
Funk: 082: I fight everyone
Funk: 083: I get worse
Funk: 084: Even worse
Funk: 085: Now life is fukked. I marry a coke whore.
Funk: 086: I dump her and get clean
Funk: 089: Find I'm sick but sicker than sick...
Funk: 090: Because of me my son is an addict because he followed me
Funk: 091: I cry
Funk: 092: I beg
Funk: 093: I quit everything for real
Funk: 094: It don't matter, my boy dies
Funk: 095: I try to live
Funk: 096: I ask why?
Funk: 097: I wipe tears from my beard
Funk: 098: I still hold my head and cry
Funk: 100: That is the history of the world as I know it!
Funk: typo's included for free!

Funk:099: is a secret! "shhh...."

No comments: